AHCP is a champion in the implementation of comprehensive prevention and wellness programs with both for profit and non-profit organizations. We help entire companies and communities achieve more of their full potential by helping renew the health, energy, and performance of their employees. Our unique, integrated and scalable approach can help you lower healthcare costs, drive business performance, and enhance employee satisfaction and success.
Our Mission Because We CARE
Empower corporations and communities to Take Action for Staying Well!
The CA=RE Model:
Community Action = Responsibility and Empowerment
AHCP’s Telehealth Remote Monitoring Services (RMS) utilizes individual AHCP HealthWins™ devices and a multiuser AHCP HealthWins™ kiosk.
AHCP Network: Our Record to Date
- AHCP has screened over 12,000 people in the past 4 years in the United States, and with international health partners across the globe
- AHCP has conducted over 750 separate health screenings in DC Metropolitan area churches, businesses, senior facilities, community centers and schools
- AHCP conducts 4 screenings per week, 16 per month, 192 each year
- AHCP currently conducts 4 health screenings per week of upwards of 100 people per week on average
- AHCP works with all major insurance carriers and has partnerships with The Reston Hospital Center and other regional health facilities
- AHCP can bill for reimbursable insurance payments with a variety of health insurance companies including: Medicare/Medicaid Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Anthem, United Health, Aetna, and Cigna
- AHCP has ongoing membership programs, sponsored wellness events and health screenings with the following area federal government agencies, national fitness corporations, universities, public schools, and senior centers
- AHCP has ongoing partnerships with: Reston Hospital Center, Fairfax County Health Department, George Mason University, Outpatient Clinics, mental health providers, and physician practice groups
- AHCP helps save lives every week. To date AHCP has determined that over 60 percent of our screened and tested population has dangerously high blood pressure, 42% had high risk for diabetes. Health issues related to obesity, mental health, aneurysm and stroke were identified and addressed for every participant
- AHCP ensures that every high risk person identified receives care to address their personal health issues
- AHCP helps our partner communities save lives and improve the quality of life for all the people that they serve